Please contact Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Kindergarten class is a full day program that meets on M/T/W from 9:15am-3:00pm. It follows a developmentally appropriate curriculum. It is a small class with a maximum of ten children with three teachers. This allows for daily one-on-one instruction and very small group and learning.
- Letter and Number writing and recognition following the Handwriting Without Tears Curriculum
- Science-The Five Senses, Weather and Season, Plants, Lifecycles, Properties, and Force & Motion
- Social Studies – Citizenship, Then & Now, Around the World, My Community
- Math – One to One Correspondence, Money and Currency, Patterning, Graphing, Measurements
- Reading and Writing – Handwriting Without Tears, Guided Reading, Sightwords, Journaling